CME Activity Joint Providership Application and Agreement
To complete the application process, the following information and documentation are required before you begin:
- Download documentation:
- Planning Information Guide
- Disclosure of Financial Relationships
- Mitigation of Relevant Financial Relationships
- Budget Projection
- Commercial Support Tracker
- Exhibit Support Tracker
- Course Evaluation & Summary SAMPLE
- Select leadership, administrative, and planning committee members.
- Determine practice gaps and a needs assessment.
- Provide documentation of the planning process.
- Select faculty.
- Create a draft agenda with presenters, topics, and times.
- Outline a budget.
- Select activity location and dates.
- Determine if there will be any commercial support for the activity.
- Determine if there will be exhibits.
Once your completed application and materials are verified, you will be contacted.